miércoles, 10 de septiembre de 2008

My favourite piece of technology

My favorite piece of technology is the cell phone.

When I began my job in a hospital, in my country, at the end of my studies of medicine, I needed a cell fone because sometimes I was not at the hospital but my patients needs to talk me about their symtoms, their deseases or ask about medicines. Also I stayed at the hospital, working, during some holidays and my family needs to call me and I want to talk them, too. Sometimes I was in rooms, in the hospital, where you don´t have telephone or the netline are busy. It was important for me to be available to my family all the time.

However, I use it for talk about jobs, studies, or for comunicate whith my family and friends when I need it.

I consider I´m not dependent of cell phone but my life without it would be more difficult because I couldn´t comunicate with my family who is so far now and frecuently they call me and we can talk wherever I go, I couldn´t talk with my classmates about homeworks or to study or any job either.

I think that most of technology be easier the life of all the world!

1 comentario:

Teacher dijo...

Hi Desiree, how about some pictures!!